Enroll in C3: Project Participants
General Contractors and Specialty Contractors can affirm their commitment to safety by designating projects as “C3 Projects.” Doing so will elevate the quality of work at the job site.
Why Enroll as a Project Participant?
Enrolling as a Project Participant ensures that contractors are in full compliance with C3 principles for their craft workers on a designated C3 project.
This enrollment option is geared toward contractors only needing to work on one local project or contractors who do not meet the requirements to be an Accredited Employer. Learn more about how to enroll as a Project Participant to support safety standards for project work.
Man Hours for all C3 Projects
Aggregate TRIR for all C3 Projects
C3 Safety Refresher Training Attendees
Project Participants Active on Current Projects
Craft Workers in C3 Training Database
How to Enroll as a Project Participant
Project Participants to work on enroll each project on an individual basis. This action allows us to maintain oversight for each “C3 Project” so that we can track the credentials of each worker assigned to the job site.
Requirements of a Project Participant
- All craft workers are paid by the hour, eligible for overtime as provided by law, and receive a W2.
- Cover all craft workers with Workers’ Compensation Insurance.
- Add all workers and field supervisors to C3 Craft Training Database and assign them to C3 project(s) where they will work.
- Provide OSHA 10 and 30 training to all craft workers and field supervisors.
- Pay a Per Project Fee.
Benefits of Becoming a Project Participant
- One-time fee per project based on total contract value.
- HR and Training Consultation Services for purchase from the C3 People Development Team.
- Access to our Craft Training Consultation Services (one complimentary one-hour session.
- Subsequent Craft Training Consultation hours can be purchased for $150 per hour via credit card.
Project Participant Fee Schedule
View the fee schedule for projects that started after September 1, 2019.
- First C3 Project: fee will be 3/4% of the sum of all contracts held by the Specialty Contractor on the project. *Minimum fee of $200 and a maximum fee of $2,800.)
- Second C3 Project: fee will be 1% of the sum of all contracts held by that Specialty Contractor on the project. *Minimum fee of $300 and a maximum fee of $3,500.)
- All Subsequent C3 Projects: fee will be 1.5% of the sum of all contracts held by the Specialty Contractor on each project. (Minimum fee of $500 and a maximum fee of $5,000.)
Ready to Apply?
Follow these steps to sign up as a Project Participant.
All applicants must complete the “Participating with C3” informational video.
You will also need to complete a brief password-protected survey prior to submitting your application. The password to access the survey can be found in the video.
All applicants must complete the Project Participant Application.
Applicants must pay the Project Participant fee before final approval