General Contractors: Tools to Deliver Safe Projects
C3 works with GCs to authenticate your commitment to safe construction projects. We’ll help you deliver higher-quality projects to owners.
Why General Contractors Should Get Involved with C3
It can be difficult to find specialty contractors with enough skilled workers to execute scope of work. If you are tired of seeing elevated bids for subpar work, partner with C3.
We help you regain control of your project by providing resources to authenticate the workforce. Through C3 Accreditation or advocating to run the project as a C3 project, you can confidently tell owners that you will deliver a high-quality project.
General Contractors can achieve endorsement that demonstrates their commitment to training. Non-Self-Performing General Contractors can still benefit from this by utilizing specialty contractors that have earned the same endorsement.
Man Hours for all C3 Projects
C3 Craft Training Endorsed Companies
Project Participants Active on Current Projects
Total Roster of Participants
How GCs Can Get Involved
- Certify your company’s commitment to safety.
- Access talent development consulting free of charge.
- Accredited Employers can use our database to view and manage workers on C3 job sites.
- Realize efficiencies in managing your crew.
- Join other contractors participating in our signature events.
- Support the advancement of the craft talent pipeline.
Training & Programs
- Access OSHA certification, NCCER courses, and talent management courses.
- Tap into our Craft Training Endorsement program.
- Volunteer on a C3 committee to have your voice heard.
- Connect with like-minded industry professionals.
- Support a sustainable construction workforce.
- Access tools and training resources to incorporate into safety training at the job site.
- Demonstrate a commitment to safety.