Maintain a Positive Safety Culture
C3 is focused on helping contractors build a healthy safety culture to support the needs of owners and craft workers. Ensure your company is a positive contributor to the safety metrics on C3 Projects.
Why Focus on Safety at the Job Site?
Safety is one of our organization’s foundational principles. We require that all craft workers on C3 Projects satisfy the minimum safety training standards, OSHA 10 and 30.
For C3 Accredited Employers
- Incumbent supervisors will be OSHA 30-Hour trained within 18 months.
- New hire supervisors will complete the OSHA 30 hour training within 6 months of employment or prior to working on a C3 Project.
- Incumbent craft workers will be OSHA 10-hour trained within 18 months.
- New hire craft workers will complete the OSHA 10 hour training within 4 months of employment or prior to working on a C3 Project.
For C3 Accredited Employers or a C3 Project Participant on a C3 Project
- Supervisors assigned to a C3 Project will be OSHA 30-Hour trained prior to arrival on site.
- Craft Workers assigned to a C3 Project will be OSHA 10-Hour trained prior to arrival on site.
Man Hours for all C3 Projects
Aggregate TRIR for all C3 Projects
C3 Safety Refresher Training Attendees
Resources to Improve Safety Metrics
Safety Refresher Training Modules
The Safety Refresher Training consists of 15 safety modules that are to be delivered monthly on the job site. Topics include:
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Job Site Analysis
- Electrical Safety
- Other Topics
C3 Job Hazard Analysis Templates
The C3 Safety Committee has developed a set of Job Hazard Analysis documents for companies that currently do not have documents in place to use as a minimum standard.